Kiddo's Clinic 2021 *REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 20th*
Age appropriate group recreational activities are organized at the Recreation Department’s summertime Kiddo’s Clinic. This is the department’s 19th summer of Kiddo’s Clinic and it promises to be our best year yet! Don’t let your child miss out as registration rosters fill up very quickly.
Registration Information Please read carefully!
- Age eligibility is at the time actual clinic is held.
- Staff reserves the right to ask parent to remove a child due to circumstances such as child is too young or immature, behavioral issues, or skill level is deemed inappropriate for the program.
- This program is restricted to Braintree residents ONLY !
- Falsification of residency, age or other information will subject the individual to dismissal from the program without refund!
- Age appropriate group recreational activities are organized at the Recreation Department’s summertime Kiddo’s Clinics, which will be based out of the Hollis Elementary School gymnasium beginning June 28th for six separate weeks.
- Boys and girls who will be ages 5 to 7 during the week in which they are enrolled will enjoy five different group game activities each day. Each child will receive a tee shirt, snacks and beverages during breaks, and lunch each day during the clinic. (Please make us aware of any food allergies your child may have prior to their participation in the clinic.)
- A caring and compassionate staff consisting of a director and up to six instructors will be present to welcome the children as they arrive in the rear parking lot at the Hollis Elementary School.
- Parents should plan on dropping their children off every morning at 9:00 a.m. and returning in the afternoon to pick them up at 3:00 p.m.
Refund Policy: The Department will issue Full Payment Refunds Less a $25
Processing Fee to participants if the request to withdraw is made in person or in writing and is received by the Recreation Department One Full Week prior to the clinic starting date. The Department will issue One Half Payment Refunds to participants if the request to withdraw is made in person or in writing and received by the Recreation Department After the Full Week deadline and Prior to the time the clinic begins. Payment is NOT refundable after the clinic begins unless a documented medical excuse is provided to the Department.