Red Apple Farm orchards boast views of Wachusett Mountain and sprawling fields outlined by untouched forests. Enjoy their fall BBQ, Brew Barn featuring Moon Hill Brewing company, hayrides, farm animals, and their Country Store with homemade goods and gifts.
YOUR DAY TRIP WILL INCLUDE:
- Deluxe air-conditioned, lav-equipped motorcoach transportation.
- Stop at Red Apple Farm includes a hayride and one (1) $15.00 food voucher for the BBQ. Apple picking available on your own at an additional cost.
- Stop at Smith Country Cheese Store.
- All taxes. Gratuities for driver/escort not included.
- Celebration Tours II escort throughout.
- NOTE: Tours and/or inclusions are subject to change.
- Estimated departure time 8:00 AM
- Estimated return time 4:00 PM
Protects in case of cancellation for any reason. Amount must be included at time of reservation. Payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid for specified application/tour only. Waiver Fee-$25PP.
Cancellations received after payment until 16 days prior to departure: $25pp. No refunds for cancellations received within 15 days of departure.
Please note any health restrictions. If you require physical assistance, you must travel with a companion who will help you. Handicapped accessibility coach bus may be available with 10 day notice. Please contact the Recreation Department at 781-794-8901 to request accessible transportation. upon receipt of 10 days notice, the Town, acting by and through its Recreational Department employees, will contact the Town's private charter company representative to locate and reserve a handicapped accessible coach bus, provided it is determined to be possible to contract for same for any scheduled trip. If handicapped accessible coach bus is available for the town sponsored trip. It will be reserved and used at no additional cost to any trip participant.
Additional Forms and Files: